We can’t wait to see the returning Tigres and meet the new members of the 15U team tomorrow at our first practice!!! Practice will start at 4:30 and we will be meeting at the Buena Track. A few things for tomorrow’s practice:
- It is going to be VERY cold tomorrow as the sun starts to set. Also, we will be doing more talking tomorrow than normal, so athletes will be doing a fair amount of sitting. PLEASE DRESS WARMLY!
- Please have athletes wear comfortable athletic clothes and running shoes.
- Please also remember to label everything that will be brought to practice (back packs, water bottles, sweats, etc)
- Tomorrow’s practice will likely end a bit early, so please consider coming 15 minutes or so early for pick up.
- We will be communicating fairly regularly, so be sure to sign up through the Tigres website with whatever emails and phone numbers you would like to receive your info (as well as following us on Twitter and Facebook). However, we also are going to be giving the athletes quite a bit of info directly, so be sure to ask them what we cover at practices.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 650-678-3681.
It’s going to be a great season!!!