Tigres Vision Statement
Tigres vision is to provide high-quality track and field programs that enhance children’s lives.
Who are the Ventura Tigres
The Ventura Tigres is a youth track and field club for boys and girls between the ages of 7-16 (for 2022, year of birth between 2004-2015).
The season runs from Mid-February through late May/early June. The Ventura Tigres are part of VCYTC (Ventura County Youth Track Conference) and compete with six other teams also in the conference. All the teams and their locations are available on the VCYTC Teams & Directions page. Regular Practices are 2-3 times per week (depending on age group) and we also offer additional specialty practices (see Practice Schedule for details & days), and meets are on Saturdays including regular meets, dual conference meets, JV and varsity finals and co-conference championships. You will find the meet schedule here. The dual conference meet and co-conference championship is with SCYTFC (Southern California Youth Track and Field Conference).
- Every athlete is important.
- We will work as a team.
- We will make decisions in the best interest of our athletes especially where safety is concerned.
- We will value and celebrate diversity, and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will operate in a fiscally responsible manner.
- We will maintain a working environment that promotes the positive growth of our track club.We will embrace families and community as partners in fulfilling our mission and vision.