Tigres Vision Statement “Tigres vision is to provide high-quality track and field programs that enhance children’s lives”
Who are the Ventura Tigres: The Ventura Tigres is a youth track and field club for boys and girls between the ages of 7-16 (for 2021, year of birth between 2004-2012). The season runs from Mid-February through late May/early June. The Ventura Tigres are part of VCYTC (Ventura County Youth Track Conference) and compete with 6 other teams also in the conference. All the teams and their locations are available on the VCYTC Teams & Directions page. Regular Practices are 2-3 times per week (depending on age group) and we also offer additional specialty practices (see Practice Schedule for details & days), and meets are on Saturdays including regular meets, dual conference meets, JV and varsity finals and co-conference championships. You will find the meet schedule here. The dual conference meet and co-conference championship is with SCYTFC (Southern California Youth Track and Field Conference).
- Every athlete is important.
- We will work as a team.
- We will make decisions in the best interest of our athletes especially where safety is concerned.
- We will value and celebrate diversity, and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- We will operate in a fiscally responsible manner.
- We will maintain a working environment that promotes the positive growth of our track club.We will embrace families and community as partners in fulfilling our mission and vision.