Hello Tigres Family!
Track season is over, but we have one last event to share! Lets get together with fellow athletes and families, have some fun motivating the marathon runners and try to help Tigres to win a share of $5,000.
The Tigres are participating again this year in the Community Challenge at the Mountains2Beach Marathon. We, along with many other community groups, have been assigned a “Cheer Station” on the route of the Marathon.
The idea is to cheer as loud and be as memorable as possible cheering on the runners as they pass by our station. At the conclusion of the marathon, the runners will select the winners of the Community Challenge! First place receives $3,000, second place $1,500, and third place $500.
We need as many enthusiastic people as possible to join us out on the race route to cheer on the runners!
With over 300 athletes, we have the potential to have a lot of loud people at our station.
- Tigres will be Cheer Station FIVE
- Our location is 300 W Stanley
From Seaward Ave.Get on the 101 NGet on freeway CA-33 NTake exit Stanley Ave.Turn right onto Stanley Ave.
- Please be there at 6:00 am and we should be done before noon.
- Wear your Tigres uniform and any Tigres gear.
- If you can, make a fun/inspirational marathon sign (Pinterest has some great ideas)
- Bring anything to make noise
- If someone can bring a portable sound station, please do so
- Brings snack/drinks, and sunscreen.
- For more information, visit http://www.mountains2beachmarathon.com/community-challenge/
- See photos below for the location.
Hope to see you Sunday!