Hi Bantam families,
I am looking forward to a fun weekend at the Southern California Youth Invitational!
A few reminders:
- The meet location is at Oxnard High School
- The first Bantam events are the Boys long jump and Boys and Girls shot put. These events start at 8:30, and these athletes should arrive around 8:00 so they can get situated and warmed up before the start time.
- The first running Bantam event is the 100, but that follows both the 3000 (the 3000 should take about 1.25 – 1.5 hours) and the hurdles.
- Please refer to the Invitational order of events for your arrival time (be certain to check the field event times). We expect parking to be tight so leave plenty of time to park and find the Tigres area for the athletes to sit.
- Coaches are not allowed on the field at the invitational, and there are no event stickers. Your athlete will just give their name at staging, and will be placed in their pre-seeded heat.
- I am so excited to watch our incredible group of kids perform!
- So Cal Youth Invitational 2019
Please feel free to call or text with any questions.