Good morning –
Our first regular season meet is tomorrow at Buena. We will be competing with the Heritage Valley Blazers. Some important info:
- The meet is scheduled to start at 8:30AM.
- Please have your athletes at the track by 8:00AM. We will assemble on the infield, distribute meet stickers, and start warming up for the first events.
- If your athlete signed up for a relay event, it is very important that they show up on time. Please remember that there are other athletes depending on one another to assemble a full relay team. Occasionally, we will not have enough athletes to make a full team, and some who select a relay race may not be able to run. We will do our best to get them into another event for the meet, and ensure that they are on a relay team the following week.
- Make sure your athlete has water and warm clothes – please make sure everything is labeled, and they have a bag to place their items in, including spikes if they have them.
- Be sure to pack snacks and a light lunch to keep in the stands.
- Please remember to use sunscreen if needed!
Your athletes have been working very hard the last five weeks and we can’t wait to see what they can do!
Coach Kevin (797-5774, firstname.lastname@example.org)