Hi Parents and Bantams,
Congratulations on another great meet filled with awesome effort, teamwork, and personal bests.
This Saturday and Sunday Is the SoCal Invitational Meet
The Meet will be held at Ventura High School
Events start at 8:30 each day.
A few things to note about this meet that are different from our other meets.
- Coaches are not allowed on the field. However, we will be in the stands, at the edges of the field, and anywhere else we need to be to help get the athletes where they need to be.
- Athletes do not get stickers for this event, instead they sign in at staging with their name
- Please have your athlete check in with me when they arrive
- I suggest that families try and sit near our Tigres tent and listen carefully for calls. The further spread out we are as the team, the more challenging it is to get all athletes to their events on time.
- Most of our athletes have signed up for relay teams- yay! Please remember that relay teams are a commitment and that we need to have full teams of 4 to compete. At this meet, all athletes are signed up for their events ahead of time and if we are missing an athlete, we can not just pull in another athlete to fill that team.
Please help your athlete arrive on time for their relay team.
The following athletes are running in the 4×100 relay:
Ab, Anthony, Austin, Ben, Blake, Christian, Connor, Ethan J, Ethan S, Finn, Ian, Jess, Joaquin B, Joaquin V, Julian, Kadyn, Niels, Sami, Sol, Ty (5 full Teams!!!)
Annie, Brody, Charlie, Dana, Grace, Kalea, Kylee, Lexie, Melanie, Olivia, Peyton, Sayani, Sela, Vail, Vanessa, Victoria (4 full teams!!)
The following athletes are running in the 4×400
Bennett, Brody, Dana, Kylee, Melanie, Melina, Olivia, Paige (2 full teams!)
Asher, Chance, Eli, Ethan S, Henry, Josiah, Ramsey, Ty, Tyler (2 full teams +1!)
Get ready to have some fun, cheer loudly, and see some great competition.