Hello Parents –
Hope you’re looking forward to our meet with Oxnard tomorrow! It will start at 8:30 and will be at Oxnard High School. A few things to remember:
- If your athlete is running the 4×100 relay, please have them there by 8:00. The 3200’s and hurdles go fast and we need to be ready with our relay teams.
- The 1600 is right after the relays, so those athletes should be there by 8:30 to get warmed up.
- It should be a nice day tomorrow, but don’t forget sweats – and please make sure they’re labelled, and that your athletes don’t forget to take their sweatshirts/sweats home after the meet. I had a nice little collection after last week’s meet…!
- Remember snacks, sunscreen and water – water only is allowed on the infield, no food.
- Be ready to have a great day tomorrow!