What a great meet and awesome way to end the regular season! The Gremlins had a blast and many continued to set PR’s!!!
- WE WILL HAVE PRACTICE THIS WEEK
- I NEED ALL ATHLETES SIGNED UP ON TUESDAY TO GIVE ME TIME TO VERIFY EVENTS AND SET UP RELAY TEAMS
- Every athlete participates in League Finals EXCEPT FOR those that have qualified Varsity for 3 running and their field event.
- Athletes can only run an event at League Finals that they had run prior in the season.
- Event totals are the same; 3 running and 1 field. The same goes for athletes running in both League Finals and Varsity.
- If your athlete has qualified for a Varsity event they CANNOT run that event at the League Finals meet. It can only be run at Varsity. This goes for field events also.
Your athlete wants to sign up for the 400m but they didn’t run it during the regular season. They CANNOT run an event they haven’t previously run during the regular season.
Your athlete is running on the Varsity relay team only. Your athlete CANNOT run relay at League Finals. Your athlete CAN choose 2 other running events to participate in at League Finals plus their field event.
Your athlete qualified Varsity for LJ only. Your athlete CANNOT participate in LJ at League Finals. They CAN participate in 3 running events at League Finals.
Your athlete is qualified for a Varsity running and field event. They CANNOT participate in these events at League Finals. They CAN participate in 2 other running events at League Finals.
As always, please don’t hesitate to ask questions that you have. This has been such an amazing season. Thank you so much for the opportunity to coach your children and I hope they finish the season with the same passion for running that I have.