Midgets and Parents,
Less than 24 hours until the practice meet- woohoo!
Below are just a few reminders heading into the meet.
- This is a Practice meet. That means it is an opportunity for parent volunteers, athletes, and coaches to learn (or remember) the flow of the track meet. Please practice patience and it will be an enjoyable learning experience for all.
- The meet starts at 2:30. Please have your athletes at the track by 2:00. We will meet on the field as a team to go over any last minute details, distribute stickers, and do our cheer.
- All athletes need to be wearing their Tigres uniform. Uniform sales will begin at 1:30 at the track.
- Remember, only water on the track, snacks need to stay in the stands with parents.
- The meet should run approximately 3 hours and will follow the usual meet schedule which can be found here: https://www.venturatigres.org/order-of-events/ With the exception of the 3200 and the 4×400 which will not be run at this meet.
- Remember to bring extra clothes for between events and LABEL everything.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am so excited!!!
See you all tomorrow.