OPEN REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 8:00AM ON SUNDAY 12/8
If you didnt sign up to receive the registration URL by email when registration opens up at 8:00,
then you will just need to check back here as the link will be posted be available here.
Helpful Hints for Registering
- Blue Sombrero (the website Tigres using for registering) will work on a mobile device, but it is recommended to use a computer at a location with good Wifi.
- You may not submit your registration until all required information has been inputted — this includes several checkboxes. If you attempt to skip ahead to the “submit” button without filling those out, your registration will not go through.
- You will need a credit card to complete your registration.
- You will have the option to upload your child’s birth certificate for age verification. All uploaded documents will be deleted when verification is complete. If you prefer, you may also bring your child’s birth certificate to the February parent meeting.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon clicking the submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before registering, please be aware of the required volunteer commitment, which is outlined here: https://www.venturatigres.org/parent-info-and-volunteering/ You are encouraged to review this and the rest of that page before signing up your child/children.
Registration fees for the 2020 season — $115 to register — $40 to pre-buy a uniform. Uniform design is the same as last year.
Ventura Tigres is divided into the following age groups. Birth years for the 2020 season are:
Youth & Intermediate (2002-2007)
Any questions regarding registration can be directed to email@example.com