There is rain in the forecast for Saturday as I’m sure everyone is aware.  A decision will be made at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning to determine if the meet will go on as planned.  The Tigres website will be updated by 6:45 with information on the status of the meet.

The track is all weather and in general, track meets are run in the rain unless it is determined that conditions are not safe.  If the meet does go on, please be prepared for any weather.  If you have an easy up, it may be a good idea to bring it and put it up in the stands.