Our end of the season picnic is Sunday, May 7th!
Please join us on Sunday May 7th from noon to 3pm at the VUSD Service Center on Stanley Ave. ( See map below)
Tigres will be providing hot dogs, hamburgers and all the fixings.
We would love it if each group could bring the following:
- Gremlins – snack size chips
- Bantams – drinks (please no glass!) Coolers/ice will be provided.
- Midgets – desserts
- Youth/Intermediate – salads and sides
Please bring enough for a dozen people and any serving utensils needed for your dish.
Picnic Itinerary (appx):
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch to be served
- 1:00 Club-Wide Announcements.
- 1:15/1:30 We will break up into age groups for the remainder of the afternoon.
- 12:00-3:00 Missing a sweater, hat or bag? Maybe a water bottle or two? Or are you missing a shoe? Well then, anytime during the picnic, pay a visit to the “Lost & Found” to see if you can recover that lost item of yours. If its not there, maybe you will find one that looks very similar even (that is if someone else doesnt claim it). ALL UNCLAIMED PROPERTY will be donated after May 15th.
Please note – the school district has a strict NO DOGS policy for their facility!!
It has been a great season and we look forward to celebrating together May 7th!
[mdi-icon name=”directions” size=”default” color=”black”] DIRECTIONS TO 255 West Stanley Avenue (Ventura Unified School Service Center):