This group of kids is amazing! We had our first full week (other than Thursday’s specialty practice) with a Warrior Wednesday workout and a couple of specialty days to try some things out. A few reminders:
- There is practice next week Monday (Presidents day)
- Athletes may be a bit sore. That’s OK and it will get better. Much of what we are doing is new to many of the athletes and it will take some adjusting.
- Please remember to bring warm clothes and label everything brought to practice!
- Encourage your athletes to try new events and branch out. You never know what they will end up enjoying and where they will have success.
- Please also remember to have athletes turn completed goal sheets.
- There is no practice on Saturday or Sunday, but until meets start, it would be great to get in a bit of running. Sprinters – 10 minutes of easy running and 4×100 meter strides. Distance runners – try to run 30-40 minutes.
See everyone at practice next week! As always, if you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call/text 650-678-3681