For our second meet of the season, the Tigres face the Oxnard Stars at Oxnard High School! A few reminders for the meet:
- 3200 runners need to be at the track by 7:45 to get warmed up and through staging.
- Hurdlers need to be on the track by 8:00.
- 4×100 relay runners need to be on the field NO LATER THAN 8:30. Please check in with Coach Paul when you get there.
- The meet is expected to start at 8:30 sharp. As a guess, the meet should last until about 2:30 or so.
- Please see the order of events here: https://www.venturatigres.org/order-of-events/
- Please remember water, sunscreen and clothes to stay covered (everything should be labeled with names). There will be a snack bar, but bringing some easily digestible food between races would be a good idea. There is no food or drinks (other than water) allowed on the field, so please keep food/drinks in the stands.
- Let’s see how many 4×400 teams we can put together! Stick around for the last and best of the meet!
Looking forward to some amazing performances and some even better displays of sportsmanship!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 650-678-3681