We have a full week of practice scheduled this week, with Y/I team practices on Monday and Wednesday and Specialty practices on Tuesday/Thursday and Friday. A few reminders:
- Please be sure to bring warm (labeled) clothes as it gets very cold when the sun begins to set.
- Do your best to pick up on time. Practice ends no later than 6:00 and early in the season, it may end a bit earlier.
- Weather looks a bit unsettled this week, with rain predicted on Wednesday and Thursday. We will send out a post by 2:00 if practice is canceled. If you do not see a post by 2:00, we will be there.
- Please remember to bring goal sheets filled out. If you do not have a copy, you can download one from the Youth and Intermediate team page (look on the left hand column).
- Athletes may be a bit sore after the first couple of weeks of practice. Sore is expected and OK, but please let us know if there is something that seems unusual or beyond normal sore muscles. Also, if an athlete is sick or can not participate due to injury, please do not attend practice.
We are looking forward to a great first week of practices! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 650-678-3681.