Be ready! OPEN registration is just 3 days away!
On Saturday December 10th, an email will go out to all those who have added their email to the mailing list as found on the homepage of Venturatigres.org. We expect to be sending the email out around 9am.
To help you prepare, here is a list of things to have ready:
- Personal Contact Info
- Athlete(s) Info including d.o.b., grade & school attended, and any medical info such as allergies or physical limitations
- Secondary contact info (e.g. spouse or other relative)
- Volunteer Role you would like to help in (not optional for home meets). For a list of the volunteer jobs, see here: https://www.venturatigres.org/parent-info-and-volunteering/ (scroll down just a little to find the jobs and descriptions).
- A copy of birth certificate or acceptable proof of birth date. If you don’t include/upload at time of registration, a copy will need to be seen prior to athlete attending practices in February.
- You and your child/children that are signing up will need to agree to a code of conduct by reading the code of conduct and checking a box and initialing the box. The parent/volunteer for your family will also choose up to three volunteer roles you would most like to do for the home meets.
- Payment (Credit Card) to pay for registration fees ($115 for 1 child, $105 for 2nd, $95 for 3rd and any subsequent). You will also be able to pay for uniform during registration as well but you can also pay in February.
We look forward to welcoming you for the upcoming season. Any questions you may have before this Saturday, please do ask and we will be as responsive as possible in getting back to you.